. Neither team scored on the power

Foro dedicado a que habléis de Anime. Recordad que tenéis subforos específicos (abajo) para las series más conocidas.

hfy962464
Alma del Rukongai
Alma del Rukongai

. Neither team scored on the power

Mensajepor hfy962464 » Mar 17 Abr 2018 03:44

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. Rudy Gobert Jersey .com) - Dennis Wideman scored the winning goal in the final minute of overtime as the Calgary Flames nabbed a 2-1 win over the Los Angeles Kings on Monday. Wideman fired a shot on net from the left circle that appeared to hit the crossbar and come out the other side. However, when play was stopped and the refs got a chance to review, it was determined that the puck hit the camera in the back of the net and came out, and Wideman was credited with his 12th goal of the season for the win. When I shot it, I thought it was in, said Wideman. They came at us hard, theyre a big team that knows how to win. I thought we did a good job of limiting grade-A scoring chances. Sean Monahan had the other goal, while Joni Ortio had 33 saves for the Flames, who are 4-0-0 on a five-game road trip. Matt Greene scored and Jonathan Quick had 21 saves for the Kings, who have lost their past three. I thought both goalies were outstanding tonight, said Kings coach Darryl Sutter. This game stayed scoreless until the third period when Greene put the Kings on the board as his slap shot from the right point found its way through some bodies and into the net at 10:23. Calgary, though, tied the game with 6:05 to play in regulation as Monahan skated in on a breakaway down the left wing and fired a wrister that Quick got a piece of, but it retained enough momentum to go into the net. Game Notes Los Angeles plays in San Jose on Wednesday ... Calgary wraps up its road trip in Anaheim on Wednesday ... Neither team scored on the power play, as Los Angeles failed on four chances and Calgary five. Derrick Favors Jersey . - Gary Kubiak is John Elways No. Utah Jazz Jerseys . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Rodney-Hood-Jazz-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- The St.SOCHI, Russia -- Canada is appealing the final results of the mens skicross at the Sochi Olympics in an effort to get fourth-place finisher Brady Leman of Calgary bumped up to gold. The French team swept the podium in the event. The Canadian Olympic Committee, along with the Slovenian Olympic Committee, are alleging that French team staffers changed the shaping of the athletes ski pants for better aerodynamics. The ad hoc division of the Court of Arbitration for Sport is scheduled to hear the case Saturday night. Leman finished fourth in the final to Jean-Frederic Chapuis, Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midol of France in Thursdays competition. Slovenias Filip Flisar placed second in the small final and would be bumped to bronze if the appeal is won. Russia would win the silver. The Canadians and Slovenians initially requested that the world governing body of skiing disqualify the French competitors. But the FIS competition jury decided the protests couldnt be heard because they werent filed on time after the race. A decision by the CAS is expected Sunday. The Canadian Olympic Committee didnt immediately respond to an email request for comment. Leman reached Thursdays final after dominating the two previous rounds, but got off to a slow start in the medal round and then fell while trying furiously to catch up. Karl Malone Jersey. "I was in disbelief, almost, when I was lying there," he said after the race. "But its part of skicross." It was a second Olympics in a row to end in disappointment for Leman. At the Vancouver Games, he didnt get to compete after fracturing a leg during a practice run. "I just feel slightly better, right now, than I did in Vancouver," he said. "It sucked watching my teammates from the stands, and all I wanted here is a chance. "I gave myself a really good chance today, and that Im really proud of that, but it sucks to be so close to the podium." Leman shrugged off talk he may have been intentionally shut out by the French skiers. He fell too far behind from the start and only briefly had a one-on-one battle with the last of the three leaders. "No, they were all trying for it, they were going for it," he said. "They skied the same as if it had been three different nations." "Everyone was trying to pass and thats in part why I ended up getting stuck on the outside. I probably should have tried going inside, but we have to make split-second decisions. You cant get them all (right) over a day of skicross. At some point you run out of luck -- like I did a couple of hundred metres short." Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Volver a “Anime General”